This privacy notice sets out when and how we use your personal information that we collect, and which you or others provide to us.
What information do we collect from you?
We may collect the following information through internal forms, online web forms and through open-source media sites and other methods of collection.
• Full name, date of birth, job title and place of employment
• Telephone contact information, including email address
• demographic information
• open-source social media information, such as photo’s, preferences and interests and other information relevant to you as a Legitimate or Vital Interest or person of interest (POI) or a Client / Supplier of Omniscope.
Why do we collect this information?
• to provide consultancy and advisory services for our clients
• to conduct research and prepare confidential reports for clients;
• to maintain financial accounts information and auditable records;
• to support and manage our internal employees
• to inform you about changes to our service and products;
• to promote Omniscope services and technologies;
• client and customer information
We may search (and store) parts of the publicly available webpages and files on surface Internet channels and also the Deep and Dark Web to check for threats that could negatively impact our customers and clients. As part of this process, we may capture your publicly available personal information. We only do this as part of providing security services to our customers – we do not target or focus our efforts on collecting data relating to particular members of the public who have no links to our customers and clients legitimate or vital interests.
Who might we share your information with?
• Information is only shared with authorised client(s) for the performance of any contract we enter into with them and where a legitimate reason for the processing of this data is required, pursuant to the fulfilment of a contract authorised by the data controller (our client).
How long do we keep hold of your information?
• Omniscope has a data retention policy and will only hold personal data for legitimate reasons. Where individual natural person data collected is no longer needed for financial, taxation or auditability reasons, this data will be deleted in line with the company’s data retention policy.
How can I access the information you hold on me?
• Information can be accessed through a formal data access request, this request can be made in writing (preferred) or made verbally to Omniscope at anytime.
• If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email (email@example.com) or write to the contact us address provided on our website- www.omniscope.uk.
• If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
What we do with the information we gather?
Omniscope requires this information for the following reasons:-
• Where a legitimate reason has been given, we may research your personal data provided throughout open source media tools, compiling reports and further analysis on specific patterns of life.
• Internal record keeping
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
• We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to unauthorised third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so from Govt. or Law Enforcement Agencies.
• to track how you use our website
• to record whether you have seen specific messages we may display on our website
Credit Card Data
We do not collect or store credit card details.
Websites Links and Partners?
Our site from time to time may connect you to different websites and/or Partners or Suppliers. If you follow a link to any of these websites or use these services, please note that you have left our site and these websites have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or websites. Please check their policies before you submit any personal information to these linked websites.